Back in March, we announced a few 2018 events Instapage was attending and/or speak about post-click optimization. The events were great because they allowed our team to interact with digital marketers in person about their biggest pain points and what they look for in a landing page platform.
One thing was clear: digital marketers continue to seek ways to improve their prospect’s post-click experience.
This article follows up on the previous post because we are excited to release our fall 2018 events schedule. Each event is sure to be exciting and we look forward to meeting you and talking about all things paid advertising and lead generation.
Fall 2018 events where you can find Instapage
Here are the events you shouldn’t miss if you’re looking to improve your digital advertising campaigns or are just interested to know what’s new in paid advertising.
1. SMX East
- Date: October 24 – 25
- City: New York City, NY
- Instapage Booth #: 103
SMXEast is the conference to attend this fall for all marketers specializing in search marketing. The event gives you access to SEO and SEM tactics that tackle the challenges you’re confronting and is sure to inspire you with new ideas.
The conference hosts the largest gathering of search marketing solution providers and all will be there to help you streamline and enhance your operations. SMX East offers a great advertising session each day, including these:
- Tuesday, October 23: Certified Knowledge Advanced Google Ads Training
- Wednesday, October 24: SEM Keynote – Bing & SEM
- Wednesday, October 24: Spending Less, Getting More: A Comprehensive Guide To SEM Targeting
- Wednesday, October 24: Getting The Most Out Of Google Ads & Bing Ads Interfaces & Editors
- Thursday, October 25: SEM Keynote: Google & SEM
- Thursday, October 25: Perfect Your SEM Testing: How & Why To Evaluate Everything
- Thursday, October 25: Driving Sales & Profits From Facebook Ads
- Thursday, October 25: Advanced Tactics For Display & Video Ads
Some of the brands that have attended SMXEast include:
Instapage presentation & solution spotlight
As the leader in post-click optimization (PCO), Instapage’s Director of Product Marketing Rosie Fan will host a 15-minute presentation on PCO:
- Date: Wednesday, October 24 from 1:30-1:45pm ET
- Location: Theater B
During the session, Rosie will explain what PCO is, why it is the most overlooked step in the conversion process, and show attendees just how important it is for digital advertising campaigns. You can also look forward to a short solution spotlight on Instapage before The Mobile-First SEO Success session, Wednesday at 11:30 am.
- Session Title: Mobile-First SEO Success
- Date: Wednesday, October 24
- Time: 11:30am (2 minute presentation)
- Room: 1A06
You can find the conference agenda here and don’t forget to visit our booth #103 to learn how post-click optimization optimizes your paid advertising campaigns.
- Date: November 7-9
- City: New Orleans, LA
- Instapage Booth #: 308
TechX is the conference to attend if you’re a B2B marketing and sales leader looking for the best ways to put technology to work and improve your paid campaigns. The conference is centered around two main themes:
- How technology can fuel your revenue engine
- How technology enables the seamless experience that B2B customers expect
Theme 1 of the conference will discuss:
- Ecommerce technology
- Recurring revenue/SaaS
- Demand units
Theme 2 will cover sessions on:
- AI for sales and marketing alignment
- Data as the foundation for customer experience
- Sales enablement, customer success & customer health scores
- Content as a key to customer experience and sales enablement
You can view the conference agenda here. Finally, stay tuned as we confirm our booth number where you can speak to our team about ways to improve your digital advertising experiences.
- Date: December 11-12
- City: San Francisco, CA
- Instapage Booth #: 8
The Growth Marketing Conference is silicon valley’s largest digital and growth marketing event featuring 50+ actionable sessions that highlight real-world strategies and tactics to supercharge your growth. You’ll also get access to 200+ video tutorials courtesy of the growth marketing e-learning library, studying everything from user acquisition and retention strategies, to channel-specific growth tactics.
Along with sessions, you’ll have the opportunity to get on a first-name basis with Fortune 500 leaders, serial entrepreneurs, high-growth startup founders, award-winning marketing teams, and well-connected industry investors. You can even get yourself or your team officially certified in growth marketing, while practicing proven tactics from industry-leading instructors.
(If you haven’t registered yet, go to the link below and get 20% your ticket.)
The primary topics covered at the conference include:
- Acquisition, activation, and retention
- Organic and performance marketing
- B2B and enterprise growth
Our Founder & CEO, Tyson Quick is speaking during a panel with prominent leaders from Cloverpop and Zinc:
- Date: December 12th
- Time: 4:30pm - 5:00pm
- Topic: High-Growth Founding Executives & CEOs Share Their Growth Playbooks
Tyson will discuss how growth marketing empowered Instapage to become one of the prominent leaders in the digital advertising and landing page industries.
Check out the conference agenda and don’t miss out on Tyson’s talk on the 12th.
Visit us at these 2018 events
Digital marketers, agencies, and enterprise brands alike can all benefit from these events. Whether Instapage is speaking or has our team onsite, we look forward to meeting everyone and learning right alongside you.
Stay tuned for confirmed details as we look ahead to closing out 2018 strong!