Welcome to the Instapage Product Updates page. Here you can find the latest news about changes to the Instapage platform. This page is updated every two weeks, so be sure to check back frequently for updates.
January 30, 2023
This week, we’re excited to share new updates to Instapage features across the Build, Convert, and Ignite plans.
- Account Switching is now live for all Instapage customers. You can easily switch between Instapage workspaces and accounts quickly by accessing the drop-down bar on the left side of the screen. This update makes it easier to manage projects across workspaces and speed up your workflow.
- The Heatmaps page analytics tool has been improved with new data, giving you an even more detailed view of visitor activity on your page. You can now see more data about mouse movement, clicks, and scroll depth, making it easier to understand and improve your page experiences. Heatmaps are available to Instapage customers on the Convert and Ignite plans.
January 16, 2023
We’ve introduced a new suite of improvements that make it easier to build landing pages on Instapage. These features are available to all Instapage customers.
- You can now reorient the canvas when creating your landing pages. To reorient the canvas, click-and-drag or use the spacebar to activate horizontal scrolling.
- Sidebar menus are now available for all page elements. Access sidebar menus to easily write or edit page copy, or delete, duplicate, or reorder page elements.
- The Publish button is now located on the top-right portion of the screen.
- We’ve activated the ability to search your list of active domains before publishing to quickly connect your page to the right domain.
- Switch between Instapage workspaces and accounts quickly by accessing the drop-down bar on the left side of the screen. Note: Account Switching will be available to all customers starting in the week of January 23.