Creating Mobile Landing Pages
Creating mobile post-click landing pages are no different than creating desktop pages. You simply need a professional software to create and publish your page. Fortunately, if you are an Instapage user, you’re already halfway there! If you’re not an Instapage user yet, click here to sign up for a trial account.
To create a mobile app post-click landing page with Instapage, follow these steps:
1. Login to your Instapage account:
2. Click the blue “Create New Page” button:
4. Select a template design from the “Mobile App” category:
5. Choose a name for your page:
6. “Mobile-enable” your page and customize it according to your offer:
7. Click “Preview” to check your customized post-click landing page and if you’re satisfied, click “Publish” in the top-right corner:
A/B testing mobile app post-click landing pages are just as easy with Instapage as well. Just click “Create an A/B Test” and make your desired change. Next, click “Publish again to make sure your new variation is live online:
Two examples of mobile post-click landing pages built with Instapage are TalentScout and Paynote, respectively:
Mobile app post-click landing pages are the future of digital marketing and companies that don’t utilize this technology will regret not doing so as competitors get the edge over you.
Don’t let that happen to you. Get started today by creating your professional mobile app post-click landing page with Instapage’s designer-friendly software.