This is big... really big! If this isn’t already obvious to you let me explain; as of March 2012 WordPress is on 72.4 Million different websites around the globe making WordPress the most widely used and popular CMS in existence, according to research done by Yoast.
Now every single one of those 72 million websites can integrate beautiful, conversion generating landing pages built on Instapage as a natural extension of your brand. No more complex publishing instructions to follow when setting up a custom URL.
At Instapage we’re determined to continue to make online marketing simple, yet as powerful as possible. Even better, we want to make such an important aspect of growing your business fun! We believe that this announcement is a step in the right direction.
First, if you aren't already using Instapage, create a free page now.
Instapage WordPress Plugin Instructions:
1. When publishing your landing page from Instapage, choose Push to WordPress.
2. Download the Instapage WordPress Plugin.
3. Go to Plugins in your WordPress administration, click Add New, and choose Upload.
4. Now Upload the Instapage.zip file.
5. Click on Activate after upload has completed.
6. Go to Settings and choose Instapage.
7. Log into your Instapage account.
Note: For accounts created using Facebook or Twitter you'll first need to add a password to your account before using the WordPress plugin.
8. Now you can Add a New Page.
9. Select a Page from the dropdown that you want to create a URL for (only pages published to WordPress are available).
10. Create a URL, hit publish, and you're ready to promote your landing page!
For users that have not published more than one page, activating the plugin is only $9 one time. This helps us generate the revenue needed to keep improving Instapage. If you've already built one page and then choose to pay for a second page then you don't have to worry about paying for the plugin.
You can publish to both WordPress and a URL simultaneously if you'd like.
This is version 1.0 and we'll be updating the plugin frequently.
Please let us know what you think in the comments below.