If you're even slightly familiar with landing pages then you probably already know that being able to customize the event that occurs immediately after a visitor has completed your form is mandatory.
As a marketer you need to send your landing page sign ups to a thank you page, a second step in your funnel, or deliver a digital download... just to name a few common scenarios.
Before today we've required our users to upgrade to a paid account to enable this type of functionality, however starting today you can now customize any form submission event completely free!
Learn how by watching this 1 minute video:
A few common things that you can do with the "form submission event" feature:
- Create multi-step funnels by redirecting to another landing page
- Send visitors to an external shopping cart checkout page
- Send visitors to a custom thank you page
- Deliver a digital file such as an ebook
- Show a confirmation message overlay
We'd love to hear what you think in the comments below. Enjoy!